Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Ummmmm Random and kinda creepy
On Memorial day when Clayton and Sarah were here we were getting into our car to leave for Bandon when we saw the oddest thing. A person in a bear costume was walking on the other side of the street up the hill with a unicycle in his hand. We couldn't quite figure out what the heck he was doing, especially since there wasn't a parade anywhere nearby. I actually found it a little creepy even though it was probably just a teen having a bit of fun. The most random part was when he stopped halfway up the hill and just plopped down on the sidewalk in front of a house. Umm can you say Random? Luckily I happend to have my camera with me. How often do you see this?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ohhhh myyyy gosssh i literally just laughed out loud for about 4 minutes!! that is so hilarious!
What a great looking bear. Do you think he/she was on the way to entertain at a children's Birthday Party? Or do you think it escaped from the Zoo? What makes you think it was a person and not a real bear? Just a little food for thought. Love U, Mema
How stinkin' funny is this...it reminds me of those kid movies where the clown arrives at the birthday party and is drunk, and is confused.. maybe the bear was on his way and he just crashed... it is just way toooo stinkin' funny...I am with Kara on this, I am laughing out loud and non stop in the bedroom, uh oh, I just woke up Bailey....this is too much fun!!!
Post a Comment