Actually, they were our rats. On Saturday it was nice outside and our grass was still cut so carter set up the rats wooden play pen outside and created a nature habitat full of grass and flowers and other fun stuff for them and they loved it and went crazy moving around and sniffing everything just like a dog would. It was pretty darn cute!
2 comments:
rat story time!
houston and i were sitting outside with glasses of water on the porch of our house last saturday night after a hard day of yard work and painting. it was about 10 pm so it was dark, and we live in a sort of alley behind some other houses. we were talking and laughing and everything when all of a sudden the BIGGEST, UGLIEST, CRAZIEST animal comes skittering down the alley to where our cars are parked and disappears into the night! we were both pretty freaked -- it looked just like a rat only about 3 times the size!! we decided to call it the crat -- half rat, half cat. we were soooo spooked!! the end.
now that i think about it, it was probably a possum.
I'm really glad they were your pet rats. Last summer our entire neighborhood had a rat infestation-none in the houses just all over the outdoors. It was a mess. I think over 40 were killed in one afternoon alone (by a posse of Dad's). It was crazy!
When I first saw your pictures, I thought you had the same problem.
Post a Comment