Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gross Gross Gross yuck yuck yuck

That is what I kept telling myself when I made my little discovery on monday night. Lately when I've been going to bed I've been smelling this horrid smell but I never had the courage to figure out where it was coming from. Since we have mold problems I figured there was some growing on the wall or something and I really didn't want to deal with the nastiness. Well when I worked up the courage on Monday I found something that I wasn't even prepared for. My wicker basket bedside table that was full of stuff was over 50% covered in mold. How did I not see this? well I never really look in it but the crazything is that there was mold growing on top underneath all my stuff that was on there. After being completely grossed out I proceeded to dig everything out and inspect it for the nasty growth. I tossed stuff, threw stuff in the wash, and used my favorite bleach wipes to clean it all off. Then that nasty basket went to the trash only to discover that there was tons of mold residue on the floor left behind. Finally after cleaning it all I was super grossed out, felt like there may have been mold growing on me, and am now totally ready to move somewhere that I don't have to worry about mold!!

Anything that looks whiteish in this pic is mold. EWWWWWWWWW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous make. The prices for the boots were around 200 bucks on every page. But for all I set this area selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?