We picked this dresser up for a whopping $20 which was a great deal considering it's stability and I was in need of another dresser since a pile of summer clothes was gathering on the floor needing a home. All this needed was a coat of paint to match our room and I decided to give it a try with spray paint since do-it-yourself projects are all the rage now.
Before

After

You can't really tell in the pic, but the gold knobs match the gold details in the square painting above it, and it matches our brown bedspread with gold accents as well! (By the way I'm just now noticing that my wall stuff isn't straight, whoops!)
1 comment:
Good job Amber, the dresser looks really nice with the new coat of paint. Do you know what you would pay for the dresser new? I am so proud of how talented you are.
Love, Mema
Post a Comment