Yesterday we had our first youth activity of the summer and went bowling! We had a good turn-out of 6 kids and had a great time. The kids wanted to bowl with bumpers so Carter and I obliged and I bowled the best game of my life! I beat Carter the first game and he beat me the second.
We tried out a few different styles of bowling. This is the forward between the legs push forward.

Or you can kick the ball down the lane

Or you can turn around and roll it through your legs for a little bit of a twist...

Isn't that ball cool? We've never seen one with three finger holes in it before.

Carter's cool trick

Look at that form!

Just waiting for their turns


If you click on this picture you can see that I got 3 strikes in a row and an overall score of 153 woohoo, best game for me ever!!! And I only used the bumper for one of those strikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment