Well this week I'll have some scheduled posts coming up because we will be gone to Delano Bay Christian Camp all week where Carter and I are both counselors. Today is Saturday so we will have woken up early to meet all the kids at the church to register them and load up in the vans for our drive to White Water Rafting!!!! We will do that for a couple hours and have such a blast full of thrills and excitement (I'll be really scared but really excited!!) Then we'll drive back to camp and be exhausted from our long day but will still need to get the kids all settled in.
1 comment:
I hope you have a blast! The girls & I just got back from our church camp today-at Lariat Creek Christian Camp. I had a cabin full of 9-12 year old girls, plus my 3 girls. It was fun, but we're worn out!
I'll be thinking of you this week!
Post a Comment