Last Friday I volunteered to help out at a birthday party for my friend Vicki's daughter. For Maddison's 9th birthday party she had a weenie roast at the beach and then her and 8 of her friends went and saw Toy Story 3. It was a blast helping out with this and I just loved watching how care free these girls were. One of my favorite moments was driving from one place to another with a car full of girls singing loudly to music (Taylor Swift & Justin Bieber) with all the windows down and sun roof open. This was a great moment for me because I remember my mom doing the same with us and our friends when we were young!
Vicki made these adorable cupcakes "oooooo the claw"
The birthday girl loved the sun roof!
We took up a whole row at the theatre. I also volunteered for bathroom duty since I'd already seen the movie and I think I made a total of 5 trips. My favorite one was when we got to the bathroom and I looked down and realized the girl was barefoot......ewwwwww grosss!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment