Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wedding Shower

Last weekend I made a quick trip to Yuba City, CA which is about an 8 hour trek. This fast trip was to attend the wedding shower of my Best Friend from high school Noelle. I am one of her bridesmaids too so it was even more important to me to make it for this special event for her. 

Just look at all of those gifts! Her apartment will be set for sure!!


Opening up one of her many boxes from Crate & Barrell

When we were in high school they used to call us each other's other hip because we were always together. Unfortunately neither of us have been doing great at keeping in touch with each other but when we do talk we love it!!

Me, Noelle and Diana, her bridesmaids.

Her lovely bouquet of all the bows and ribbons off of her presents that I put together for her. It was super hard to fit them all on cuz she had so many!!!

No comments: