Well we got internet up in our apartment two days ago so I figured it was time to finally get on here and blog. Our move is pretty much complete we just need to go to the house now, pull out some last minute stuff, and then clean that sucker good!
But for now I'm going to put up some pictures of last weekend. My Dad, Mom, and brother came down for the first time since we moved here and it was the first visit for my dad. It was great having them come visit us and see what life is like for us here. On Friday night we went to the fireworks put on by the casino here and then on the fourth we went to downtown Bandon to look around and of course had to stop at BAndon Dunes Golf course for my dad who dreams about golfing there. Then Carter grilled us some burgers while my dad tried to figure out how to get our satellite television to work here (which he finally did after a lot of patience). It's great that it now works because it saves us a lot of money!!!! Then we played a rousing game of phase 10 and just hung out and enjoyed quality time together.
On sunday it was my birthday so I opened presents before church and then we all went to service together which was so nice! Unfortunately my parents had to leave right after church so after a sad goodbye Carter and I went to a birthday lunch for me. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and money!! I enjoyed a nice shopping trip for a very much needed wardrobe update!
Well we got internet up in our apartment two days ago so I figured it was time to finally get on here and blog. Our move is pretty much complete we just need to go to the house now, pull out some last minute stuff, and then clean that sucker good!
But for now I'm going to put up some pictures of last weekend. My Dad, Mom, and brother came down for the first time since we moved here and it was the first visit for my dad. It was great having them come visit us and see what life is like for us here. On Friday night we went to the fireworks put on by the casino here and then on the fourth we went to downtown Bandon to look around and of course had to stop at BAndon Dunes Golf course for my dad who dreams about golfing there. Then Carter grilled us some burgers while my dad tried to figure out how to get our satellite television to work here (which he finally did after a lot of patience). It's great that it now works because it saves us a lot of money!!!! Then we played a rousing game of phase 10 and just hung out and enjoyed quality time together.
On sunday it was my birthday so I opened presents before church and then we all went to service together which was so nice! Unfortunately my parents had to leave right after church so after a sad goodbye Carter and I went to a birthday lunch for me. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and money!! I enjoyed a nice shopping trip for a very much needed wardrobe update!
1 comment:
It is great that your family (including your Dad) came to be with you over your Birthday weekend. Grandpa and I were thinking of you on the 5th. You will have to post some pictures of your new home on inside and out. Hope you didn't find to much of your clothes etc. full of mold as you packed to move. Love, Mema
Post a Comment