Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Wal-Mart Remodel
So I shop at wal-mart. I put up with the creepos and not as well kept up areas in order to get low prices. Maybe one day when we have money I will move on up to safeway or Albertson's but for now I really don't mind the craziness. I just make sure that I go during the day so that I'm safe and sound. However, with all that said, our Wal-Mart has been doing a remodel for the past month, and it will be going on for another month and it is soooooooooooo confusing. I go at least once a week and everytime I go I have to wander around for ages to find what I'm looking for. Or when I think I know where something is rearranged at it moves again. In all, it's worth it for the cheap prices...just thought I would whine a little =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hard to see where to click for comments on the black background. Looks like you did a great job with Vacation Bible School, loved looking at all the pictures. I know what you mean about trying to find things when they are always being moved. The same thing happens in our Costco Store, I always say those guys on the forklifts laugh all night as they are moving things around and saying "Just let them see if they can find what they want now".
Love, Mema
I feel your pain a/b the remodel. ALL wal-marts will be changing to that layout. I think it's so stupid. But I'll deal for the low prices too...
Post a Comment