Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Long Hiatus (spell check please!)

I am so sorry that this is not updated as much as we both would like. Right now we don't have our own place, so we don't have internet at all. So I've been coming to a coffee shop with an internet connection to check all my basics but unfortunately there is never enough time to blog. Also, my laptop broke and I've been having to use Carter's which stinks because I don't have any pictures on this thing and I'm still daily trying to figure out how to use it.



A little update from us though...Carter is enjoying his job and is doing great at it so far. He is still in the getting to know the youth stage and has been loving getting to have his own office. On a down side I cannot find a job to save my life. There really isn't too much available here and I've already filled out applications for almost everything! Now I'm just waiting to get a phone call back for somebody to tell me to come in and interview. It really is very frustrating because the days are long when you don't have something to do, and we can't rent our own place until I have a job so we are just waiting on me...well waiting on the people to call me.

So, please pray that I find a job that pays decently well and that we find the house that will best fit our needs here. I hope you all are doing well!

No comments: