Christmas at my Yuba City house is usually just a small ordeal with maybe my grandparents coming down and a family invited over for the Christmas meal, but this year we were going to have a houseful and I was excited, especially since I wasn’t home for last Christmas. To top off having my grandparents come, and my aunt and uncle, Carter’s family was now going to spend Christmas with us because of the whole moving ordeal. Christmas morning rolled around and as everybody came it was easy for me to see why I love Christmas so much, it is not only exciting because of the presents, but I just LOVE having so much family around and spending time with the people close to us. For Christmas dinner we had Roast Beef which my dad cooked on the bbq after marinating for 3 days, and mashed potatoes, and gravy, and rolls, and fruit salad. And, of course yummy pies for dessert!! Here are some pictures of Christmas, and a great little video for you to enjoy of our dog Kozmo who loves to open Christmas presents, but this year we forgot to get him some so he opened one of my sisters with her, and then thought it was his and was slobbering all over it…it was too funny!! I hope you and your families had a great holiday season as well!!
Below are a couple pictures from us trying to take a good picture on Christmas, Carter was not cooperating so he ended up having to take about 50 more then the original if he had just been a good sport!


Sister, Mom, Nanny, Aunt, Mema

Carter Checking out a present
No comments:
Post a Comment