Well last week was pretty uneventful for us except for our scare with Clayton on Friday night. For those who don't know, Clayton wrestles for York College in Nebraska and their van rolled several times with all the wrestlers inside of it and one of them past away. Please pray for the family of Brock and everyone around him who is affected by his passing.
We are thankful though that Clayton is okay with only a few scratches.
The past two weeks have been busy but not completely out of control and we are still able to maintain our schedules pretty well and we also get to spend time together. My latest thing that is taking up more time then it should is that my friends told me I should watch Lost when the new season starts on January 31st but that I should watch a few old episodes so I can catch up on everything that is going on. Well I started with season 1, episode one and I'm addicted. I'm now 5 episodes into season 2 and have about 35 episodes to go before next Thursday and I'm not sure if I can make it but I'm gonna try. I know...I should be spending my time doing better things but it's addicting, ask Carter. I've even got him to start watching it with me when he's around and now he's asking me when I'm gonna watch the next episode!!
No comments:
Post a Comment