Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF

Another week down.

Another uneventful week for us really. Carter is better this week which is a vast improvement over his 102 fever for 3 days. I have a mysterious cold that comes and goes as it pleases but always leaves me with a nasty hurting cough at night. It snowed yesterday making today a slippery, wet, mushy mess. I already fell once on my way to class this morning and didn't even realize I was falling till I hit the ground.

Carter's work has been going good although he is working hard every night and is up for the position of Supervisor even though he's not sure if he wants it until the summer when he has more time. My work has been going good too except it consumes too much of my time between both my jobs and work.

Shannon went to Paris last weekend and I saw all her pics. I'm jealous but I've decided that I need to go back one day and do it right. I was there, but I didn't see have the things because of lack of time and money.

Our first round of tests was this week and next so wish us luck on that. However, we keep on telling ourselves that we can do it...last semester for me, one more for him. Ithink I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Sorry this entry was so piecey but that's just how my mind was working upon writing this.

Take Care!!!

No comments: