Monday, February 11, 2008

Sick of being Sick

This weekend was a bummer weekend, we had high hopes for a great date night and I was looking forward to getting our apartment into tip top shape. Instead, I faced constant nausea and a head that felt 3 times it's normal size due to sinus pressure. Poor Carter is probably getting tired of his wife always being a sicky. Thank goodness for urgent care though as I made my second appearance there in a week and they prescribed me some steroids (good think I'm not part of the athletic world), some anti-nausea pills (yay, now I feel like eating again), and a sinus spray. I can't wait to be feeling better again because I feel like I haven't been well in ages.

Poor Carter doesn't have too much interesting going on as of late but he is well and alive.

No comments: