Monday, January 7, 2008

Last, First Day of School

This morning as I walked to class I realized that it is my last, first day of school. It made me a little sad since I've had so many of them over the past 17 years but on the other hand I'm incredibly happy that I'm almost done with tests, studying, and homework!! I had a class at 9 and 10 then I went to chapel and ate lunch with Carter and then came back to the room and tried to finish all my homework. I did except for a few math problems that I don't understand and I'm hoping Carter will help me with when he gets home from work. I also worked the afternoon shift at my daycare today which will now become my permanent shift and it went well and the new girl I work with is super sweet. The only down side is that the kids are cranky in the afternoon but I'm hoping it was just because it's monday. Then I babysat for a boy for our church and now I'm just taking a break.

Carter's classes went well today although he had back to back to back to back classes. He started at 10, went to chapel and lunch then has class from 12:30-3:20. I'm proud of him and how hard he's been trying to keep his grades up. He's at work right now and actually just called so I'm gonna go.

No comments: