Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy






Although there are many things that make me happy, for Mandy's photo Friday I am entering in this picture from the Tiki Room at Disneyland. I last visited there in October and am soooo excited to get to go back there again in May w/ Carter. Even though I am 23 years old I still get incredibly happy upon entering Disneyland and the Tiki room is one of my stops that I have to see and enjoy and happiness is something I always experience as I sing with the birds in the "Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room, in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room, where the birds fly high and the flowers bloom, in the Tiki tiki tiki tiki, tiki room." (Now try getting that out of your head for the rest of the day!)

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Amber, please reply to this comment with your email so we can communicate!! i am so glad to have found you...

Lovingly, Sylvia Lamon

Mandy said...

I know what you mean, Matt and I went to Disney World when I was pregnant with Viv and we were like little kids all over again! There's just something magical there!