Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

Okay so really I don't get spring break, but since my only job is for a school and this is their spring break I got this week off too. When it came to my options of what to do there were only 2 of them, stay here and be bored, or go to Yuba City to see my family. I chose option # 2 and arrived in Yuba City on Monday at 4:15 after a long days drive. Today I'm going to have lunch with one of my closest friends here who I haven't been doing a good job keeping in touch with. Then I'm hoping I can catch my brothers golf tournament on the way back from lunch. I also have a few trips planned to all the places I love that we don't have in Coos Bay. For example, I'm planning on going to Target at least twice just to browse. I'm really excited for a large Cherry Vanilla Coke from sonic during happy hour, a trip to petco to look for stuff for our rats and a few other things that I can't remember right now. I'll post pictures later k.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time with your Yuba City Family. You will have to tell us all about it. Love, Mema