
I have not been feeling well for over a week now. I have this awful cough that doesn't seem to want to go away and I'm all nice and congested and have gone through way too many tissues. Not only is this cold/whatever the heck is it annoying, but it is zapping my energy. I've tried a few different medicines and at the insistence of some women at church that this stuff works, emergen-c is hopefully the immune boost I need to get my system right again. Especially since we're flying to Oregon Thursday, I really really don't want to be sick while we're there!!!
3 comments:
I hope it works for you! Let me know what you think, because I've never tried it.
You might also want to try a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (mixed with some juice) in the AM & PM. It really helps with sinus problems. At least in my experience.
man, when we went to oxford i had a nasty cough THE ENTIRE SEMESTER. it was such a downer sometimes! hope you feel better, i know it stinks!
Did it work? I claim is always works for me it could be coincidence.
Post a Comment