On the main route from Eugene to Coos Bay there is an Elk Reserve with tons of these guys just loafing around. These were the smart ones since Elk season opened while we were there. I can just imagine the hunters salivating as they pass these guys on the road.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Quick Trip to North Bend
In case you didn't know last week we made a quick trip to Oregon. We flew in on Thursday and out on Monday thanks to some great families who wanted us to make it out before we officially came in December. It was a quick and fun trip that helped us to rekindle our excitement, although we were still excited it was nice to refresh it since we hadn't been there since june and visit while not being interviewed. The weather was absolutely gourgeous while we were there. It was perfect sit on the beach and soak up the sun weather, but we didn't make it to the beach at all. But I guess it's okay since soon I'll have years to visit it as much as I want!! Although I toted my camera around with me the whole time we were there I only took like 5 pics, whoops, I've really got to get better at that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment