Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bored Ponderings

As I sit here with my handy dandy laptop I was bored so I decided that I should post on this blog. Carter has been gone since Wednesday so I have a lot of time on my hands. I realize that this blog is super boring as of late but I feel like our life is the same stuff everyday. We don't have kids to post about, our jobs might have interesting moments but we forget them by the time it comes to blog.So, that leaves me with trying to come up with something fabulous to keep your attention.

Bored Ponderings:

1. Even though Carter and I just sit and watch T.V together not talking a lot, watching T.V by myself isn't the same.

2. Coaching wrestling is great for Carter but I selfishly can't wait to have our weekends back again!

3. Why is it that when you just throw on sweats and a hat to go grocery shopping you seem to run into everyone you know?

4. The Olympics are very addicting and I will be a tad bit sad when they are over.

5. However, in regards to the thought above, I will be happy for our normal programming to resume.

6. I miss having a plethra of friends to just hang out with. I need to find a network here but still am not sure where to look.

7. I am very thankful for a mother-in-law who happened to call me as the power went out, at 9:30 at night when I was home by myself. She kept me from freaking my freak.

8. The other day one of the new kindergardeners at AFTER came up to me as said "What's your name again" and I looked at him and wanted to make sure he was talking to me so I said "My Name??" and he goes, "ok, MYNAMe I really need you to..." He had me laughing for a good 5 minutes after that one.

9.When you have to sneeze but can't it really really hurts!

10. I can't wait until we go to Malibu in the beginning of May for my sister's college graduation, anniversary trip, and Pepperdine lectureships all combined.

11. I am so happy that one of my bestest college friends Danielle now has her own blog. Way to go!!!

12. I like to cook, but lately have been feeling uninspired...any ideas?

13. Even Jillian Michael's couldn't keep me excited about working out. Next up is Zumba.

14. I really really really want a dog, unfortunately no dogs are allowed in our apartments, I keep telling Carter that if we got one that didn't bark nobody would ever know. But really, a dog that doesn't bark, I wish!!

15. I love the feeling of sitting in a clean house, unfortunately I have problems keeping it clean. I should have known it would be an issue based on my problems keeping my room clean when I was younger (right mom!?!?)

16. Okay I can't really think of anything else right now and I need to go get some dinner for myself so toodaloo for now.

2 comments:

Little Momma said...

I love your bored ponderings! I laughed at quite a few of them! In regards to your comment about seeing my house: before and after pictures will come later when we get it done.

Claire said...

Highly entertaining!