Oh Molly Rose, you have turned our world upside down! We are so glad that you have joined our family and can't wait to see what you add to us! This first month has been a little tough but it gets easier every day as we all get to know each other better. Your daddy and I have such big dreams for you and your future but first and foremost is that we want you to love God with all your heart and that you will always put him first and then us second. We love you sweet girl <3 br="">3>
Things to note from this first month:
~At the hospital you were already trying to hold your head up, and you also loved to cry at the hospital...okay honestly you like to cry a lot at home too. We are struggling this month with your evening colickyness, however I am grateful it only lasts for an hour of so off and on.
~Just like your brother, we primary formula feed and supplement with breast milk. You are drinking 3oz every 3 hours. We nurse first until you are done and then bottle feed.
~ For the first 2 weeks we struggled with your weight gain as we were trying to figure out the feeding thing so at night I was waking you to eat every 3 hours. However towards the end of the month you would sometimes give me a 4 or 5 hour stretch which was greatly appreciated!
~ It is so cute to watch Mason interact with you! He calls you Molly Rose and likes to give you hugs and kisses.
~We can never put you down. I have had to co-sleep with you all month or else you won't stay asleep. Apparently we are really going to experience the "fourth trimester".
~ You are in newborn clothes, and newborn diapers.
~ You hate the hiccups! you cry and cry because of them. They even wake you up and then you cry. So frustrating!!
2 comments:
Just want to let you know that I read your blog and so enjoy your updates. Molly is such a little doll and it is great that Mason is so happy with his little sister. Love you all, Mema
Such a cutie! Are you going to post about her birth? I hope each month continues to get better!
Post a Comment