Saturday, September 3, 2011

36 Weeks


36 Weeks
  • Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks and technically "full-term"
  • This week has come with a few braxton hicks contractions but nothing too bad
  • Friday was my last day of working full time!!
  • We finished Mason's Nursery!!
  • This week was also my first "full physical exam" and I now go back every week.
  • My energy levels are down but that is to be expected
  • Getting out of bed is much harder then it used to be with this big belly!
  • Carter keeps telling me that he is ready for me to be done being pregnant-mainly because he can't wait to meet Mason (which is too sweet)!
  • No crazy cravings still, but I have eaten an awful lot of licorice this week = )
  • I really wish that nesting would kick in...there are a few things I would like to accomplish before he makes his appearance!!!

No comments: