So we went in for the 20 week ultrasound/gender ultrasound last Tuesday the 10th. I had to drink 4 large glasses of water 45 minutes before so I was a bit uncomfortable through the process but the technician was great and let me use the restroom halfway through. It was wonderful getting to see our baby for such a long period of time and all of his little movements. It is amazing how much he moves around considering that I can't feel him at all. Unfortunately he was being stubborn and we couldn't see his little face as well as we would have liked but it sounds as if he is looking healthy as can be, we will get the results at our next appointment on June 1st. He is measuring one week ahead so we'll see what that will do to his due date! About 15 minutes into the appointment was when he flashed us and as soon as our technician said "well there are the testicles" Carter started laughing his excited laugh because we had both convinced ourselves that baby was a girl. It took me a few minutes to change my frame of mind from girl to boy, and say bye to ideas of tutus and hair bows for now, but I love that we will have a boy. I love that our other kiddos will have a big brother, that Carter will have someone to roll around with. I love that I will get to experience that special bond that mother's and sons have and all that goes with that.
1 comment:
I'm so excited for the both of you! Yall will be such wonderful parents. Trust me when I say that your other future children will love having an older brother. I know I do! :)
Summer
Post a Comment