Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 5- A photo of your favorite Memory

Carter's favorite memory is one of the mission trips he took to New Orleans as an intern at the church he grew up at.


Amber's picture of a favorite memory isn't necessarily this moment, but it is this group of girls plus a few who aren't present who made my time at OC so fabulous. We became a tight knit group who would even meet together every Saturday our Sophomore year for a short prayer time and then rotate who got to choose where we ate lunch. I don't know how my college experience would have been without these lovely ladies and I wish we could get together now as we are scattered everywhere!

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Awww....sophomore year was my favorite. Those are some of the best memories I have as well. We need to plan a group trip sometime! Let's go to Florida!