Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day weekend, a little late.

Over Labor Day weekend we took two of our teens to a huge youth rally called Faith Quest at camp yamhill in Yamhill, OR. This rally consists of over 390 teens and chaperones and although it was a different kind of experience for us we still had a pretty good time and enjoyed the worship aspects as well as the socializing with people that we usually only see once a year at church camp. I also saw two girls who I was in the same social club (Gamma Rho) with who I didn't even know were in the Pacific Northwest. Here are some pictures and two videos of some great singing that we got to experience while we were there!





















Over Labor Day weekend we took two of our teens to a huge youth rally called Faith Quest at camp yamhill in Yamhill, OR. This rally consists of over 390 teens and chaperones and although it was a different kind of experience for us we still had a pretty good time and enjoyed the worship aspects as well as the socializing with people that we usually only see once a year at church camp. I also saw two girls who I was in the same social club (Gamma Rho) with who I didn't even know were in the Pacific Northwest. Here are some pictures and two videos of some great singing that we got to experience while we were there!




This was a fun song that had everybody jumping and shouting.








I love this song it is so powerful!

No comments: