Today marks and amazing event, it is our first day of internet in our house and so far I am loving it. Today's blog is being posted from the comfort of my couch with coffee cup in hand. Can things get much better then this?
Well here is much much anticipated post on our anniversary trip.
Carter and I decided that we are going to rotate years on planning what we do for our anniversary and this year was my year. I decided that we would go out of town for a night (I really wanted to do 2 nights but funds are short and Carter had to preach on Sunday.) So after weeks of looking for the perfect place to go I found this cute hotel with a bed and breakfast feel in Newport which is 2 hours north, just keep following 101. It is a toursity little town but our room was great and overlooked the harbor and to our delight we found out that we had sea lions right outside that we could watch from our own private balcony. After we got settled in we went 30 minutes farther north to this town called depoe bay which has a cute little boardwalk with touristy shops and taffy shops that we walked down until we got hungry so we checked out the menus for the restaurants there. I let Carter choose the restaurant and he chose this place called the "Sea Hag" which sounds kinda trashy but it really wasn't because it had a great selection of sea food and it actually was pretty expensive. After our delicious meal Carter asked if we could go see the new X-men movie since we had seen a theatre and since the weekend was suprises for him I agreed. It actually was pretty good and I would recommend it if you are into the whole X-Men thing.
On Saturday I had plans for us to take a ocean adventure cruise and then go to the aquarium but Carter informed me that he really didn't like boats so we just went to the aquarium which although it was small was still fun. They had some great exhibits and we had fun getting to touch the manna rays, baby sharks, sea stars, and other things. Below is a link that you can follow to my facebook album to see pics of our trip. I'm also going to post a video of the sea lions. If you look in the bottom left corner you can see some of them fighting, it's pretty entertaining!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2034765&id=168301063&l=ba331ddb15
1 comment:
t's such a great site. imaginary, acutely fascinating!!!
-------
[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]
[url=http://spis-ubezpieczycieli.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,581/]opony[/url]
Post a Comment