




Well many things have happened since my last post, we've had rat babies, I've graduated, got a new car, and we have celebrated our first wedding anniversary!!
Most important is our one year anniversary, we didn't do anything really great because Carter is in Summer School and we don't have tons of extra money to spend right now. Carter was super sweet though and got me 2 massages at a nearby spa and brought me flowers last night after he got of work! I got him a hand-held back massager as well as some movies that he's been wanting for a while and some of his favorite candy from our local candy store. I've decided that it is a lot easier for a man to be romantic for his wife then for a wife to be romantic for her husband so I tried to do the best I could...and he seemed to like it.
The next big accomplishment in my life is that I finally graduated!!! On April 25th I walked across the stage and received my diploma with my family watching in the audience. It was great having my family visit, especially since I haven't seen them since Christmas!! We had a lot of fun and they were great and co-signed our loan for us so I could get my car which I couldn't have done without them! I love my fam and truly wish that I could see them more often. I also want to thank everyone for their well wishes, thought, gifts and cards for my graduation. I am so thankful you are all part of my life.
Finally, our new little rat kept getting fatter and fatter and Carter and I were joking on how she might be pregnant and then I looked it up and found out that she was. She had 12 little rat babies which we kept for two weeks and were going to keep them for their total 4 but they smelt so awful that we gave them back as well as their mom because we didn't want to deal with them anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment