So after our wonderful little break from school we are back and getting ready for last minute tests, papers, projects and eventually finals. Our trip to Lousianna went great and we got back today at about 3 after hitting no traffic at all which was absolutely amazing. Last night they took us out to the restaurant called "Tunks" which is a Cajun grill and it sits on this lake and I'm sure the view would have been really pretty if it wasn't dark and I could see. Inside there are animals on the walls and definitely has a very cajun, outdoorsy feel to it. Carter was sooo excited about this choice because they serve alligator and he ordered fried alligator. I actually tried some and it taste like a fancy chicken to me so it wasn't that bad at all and now I can say that I've tried alligator!! I got the senior citizen meal (i know, they actually let me get it, the portions were more my size) and it was salad bar, prime rib, baked potato and this AMAZING roll called a pistolette which is basically a fried roll.
Also, today we got to pick up our bed frame from the couple who we bought it from, so now our bedroom looks like it belongs to actual adults instead of our bed just sitting on the floor! It also looks good and finishes off the look of our room so I'm happy about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment