Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's been a long time

So it's been a long time since I've posted...and although a lot has probably happened between now and then i can't remember much of it. This past Saturday night I played the part of the good wife and went with Carter to a Buffalo Wings place for 4 hours to watch the pay-per-view UFC Fights. That was oh so fun (note the sarcasm) but he seemed to enjoy it. Then I woke up that night at about 3 am and was visiting the bathroom for the rest of the day. I of course had the stomach flu and was miserable but carter took great care of me and even went to walgreens at 6 that morning for pepto and saltines. I took Monday off from school and work to recuperate and now I am feeling sooooooo much better!

I registered yesterday for my last semester of classes so that was exciting and I'm pretty confident that I'll have a good semester for my last one.

Also, I talked to my sister yesterday and it sounds like she is doing well and enjoying her time in Vienna! I'm jealous of all her adventures but love seeing all her pictures.

Oh yeah, one last thing, I'll be home for a week starting December 13th!!! Yay!!!

No comments: