Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sorry Sorry Sorry

I'm absolutely awful about posting on this thing!! I will remember to post but I won't have time at that second and then I'll forget to do it later.
The past week or so has been pretty busy. Last Thursday we took off to Nashville for the weekend for our good friends Tamera and Cullens wedding!! It was fun and Carter was the best man. Unfortunately we didn't get to sight see becuase our time there was short and packed with things to do. We came home on Sunday afternoon since we both had to work on Monday. i worked a little bit more this week then usual which was okay but I'm really getting tired of babysitting for them. I'm glad though that friends are finally here and that I got to spend some time with them in Nashville.
That's all for now but I'll but some pics on here!!





ALL THE GIRLS!!! GREAT FRIENDS WE ARE!!

No comments: